Voir aussi la documentation de maintenance, en particulier mail.

  1. marcos
  2. Storage inventory
    1. Internal
    2. External
    3. Offsite
    4. bill of material
  3. Hardware maintenance
    1. Screen lockup

Storage inventory

Internal

External

Offsite

bill of material

path backup location notes
/ borg on calyx
/var borg on calyx
/usr borg on calyx
/home borg on calyx
/srv no see below
/srv/archive/ bup-srv on calyx one time only
/srv/audiobooks/ git-annex on green
/srv/auto/ no transient data
/srv/backup/ bup-srv on calyx one time only
/srv/books/ git-annex on green
/srv/books-incoming/ no transient data
/srv/conference/ no local copy of public data
/srv/espresso/ git-annex on markov
/srv/incoming/ bup-srv on calyx one time only
/srv/karaoke/ bup-srv on calyx one time only
/srv/mp3/ git-annex on VHS also markov, angela, archive0
/srv/playlists/ bup-srv on calyx one time only
/srv/podcast/ no todo?
/srv/roms/ git-annex on green
/srv/sid/ bup-srv on calyx one time only
/srv/SteamLibrary/ bup-srv on calyx one time only
/srv/tahoe/ no redundant data, by definition, unusable without key
/srv/tempete/ bup-srv on calyx one time only
/srv/tftp/ git-annex not sync'd to green, but files are publicly available, and git repo copied over at koumbit
/srv/video/ git-annex on green

Hardware maintenance

See configuration for the initial setup notes.

There's a nasty lcd here, see lcd for how to configure it.

See drive-replacement for drive replacement procedures.

Screen lockup

Sometimes, Xorg would totally lockup with something like:

[drm:intel_pipe_set_base] *ERROR* pipe is still busy with an old pageflip

This seems to be a bug in the intel driver, reported in a few places:

I tried to upgrade the libdrm-intel1 package:

Start-Date: 2016-08-17  13:23:50
Commandline: apt install -t jessie-backports libdrm-intel1
Install: libdrm-amdgpu1:amd64 (2.4.70-1~bpo8+1, automatic)
Upgrade: libdrm-intel1:amd64 (2.4.58-2, 2.4.70-1~bpo8+1), libdrm-intel1:i386 (2.4.58-2, 2.4.70-1~bpo8+1), libdrm-dev:amd64 (2.4.58-2, 2.4.70-1~bpo8+1), libdrm-radeon1:amd64 (2.4.58-2, 2.4.70-1~bpo8+1), libdrm-radeon1:i386 (2.4.58-2, 2.4.70-1~bpo8+1), libdrm-nouveau2:amd64 (2.4.58-2, 2.4.70-1~bpo8+1), libdrm-nouveau2:i386 (2.4.58-2, 2.4.70-1~bpo8+1), libdrm2:amd64 (2.4.58-2, 2.4.70-1~bpo8+1), libdrm2:i386 (2.4.58-2, 2.4.70-1~bpo8+1)
End-Date: 2016-08-17  13:24:01

It seems to stabilise things, but I'll wait for a while before claiming victory. In august 2015, there was a 94 days uptime. Since then uptime hasn't gone beyond 30-40 days. Once we cross that boundary, we can consider this issue fixed.

Update: in october 2016, the problem was still there. I tried upgrading the xserver-xorg-video-intel, we'll see how it goes.

Update: still deadlocks. december 2017, tried upgrading the kernel to backports.

Created . Edited .